joker gallagher's page

My photo
welcome to my blog tech rants, entertainment talk, and pieces of my game/movie scripts. more along the way

Blog search

Thursday, August 6, 2009

good mornig


good morning world of ...poeple. ok so today is going to be kinda boring for me, so i well be doing a painting for my new best friend today and paintings i have to do for this art gallirie. when i told him i was a artist he asked if id do a peace.....still getting sured to having a guy friend after being around girls my whole life.....lol

hay pepole by the way i found out you can down load new brushes, and a lot of sites have free ones.
if u did not know, just go to google and search free photoshop brushes. you well get pages of them.
after you down load them, exctrac files and then drop the photo shop brush into the brush files.
computer/program files/adobie/photoshop/presets/brushes
have fun

No comments:

Post a Comment